Your cart
Close Alternative Icon
Same day local delivery powered by Shipt from 12 PM-7 PM. Same day pick-up for orders placed by 8 PM. Same day local delivery powered by Shipt from 12 PM-7 PM. Same day pick-up for orders placed by 8 PM.

2018 Eduardo Torres Acosta Rosso “Versante Nord”

$36.00

Type
Red
Country
Region
Primary Grape
Size

Grape: Nerello Mascalese

From: Sicily, Italy

Farming Practice: Organic, Sustainable

Tasting Note: red cherry, cardamom, volcanic smoke

Originally from the Canary Islands, Eduardo Torres moved to Sicily in 2012 to learn from Arianna Occhipinti before beginning to produce his own wines in Etna after converting a garage into a small winery. Versante Nord consists of 85% Nerello Mascalese, featuring 50 year old vines, with the remaining 15% being a field blend. Aged in Slavonian botti.